7/6 - Los Angeles vs. Chicago

Heads22

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:40 PM)
Hopefully Carlos just misses one game. We can't afford to miss him with the way he's turned things around.

It sure seems they take no risks with these major league guys these days. He dove and caught the ball in the 1st inning and folowed that up with 2 homers. Let him DH. Now what would Babe Ruth do is what I ask? Of course Babe would have been too drunk to know he had a sore knee, so get well quick CQ we need you buddy.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 12:23 AM)
It was a two run shot.

I always liked D Wise. He is such a good fielder he probably hit the ball and then ran out there in the outfield and caught it just over the fence so they just gave him a 2 run dinger

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 07:12 PM)
Hope they get it in

It's been coming down just west of Chicago for a solid 45 minutes. It'll be delayed for awhile.

Anyone hear an ETA?

From weather.com I see it should lighten up around 9:30-10 and have a pretty wide opening from 10:15 til 3am... think they'd delay it that long?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 12:31 AM)
It's been coming down just west of Chicago for a solid 45 minutes. It'll be delayed for awhile.

Anyone hear an ETA?

From weather.com I see it should lighten up around 9:30-10 and have a pretty wide opening from 10:15 til 3am... think they'd delay it that long?

Probably unless the field is saturated, which takes alot I guess

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 07:29 PM)
D Wise is a quality big leaguer. The hate on here borderlined on insanity.

The hate on this board brewed from our insane manager who decided to make him the opening day starter in centerfield and hit him leadoff. It wasn't his fault, but it brewed into hate of Dweezy.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 12:31 AM)
He had an excellent catch tonight as well that they keep showing.

What about that game a couple days ago? A homer I think or at least a game winning hit, two guys cut down at home and then lost a ball in the sun.

he hate on this board brewed from our insane manager who decided to make him the opening day starter in centerfield and hit him leadoff. It wasn't his fault, but it brewed into hate of Dweezy.

Then why wasn't all the hate directed to the manager? People are smart. They should know.

The guy can play baseball. He's a good reserve.