AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!

Rowand44

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were 24-33 exactly one month ago and 9 1/2 back. They've gone 22-5 since. DIRTY!!!!!!!

That's crazy.

All those comments by Kenny saying, "It's early," seemed dumb but were true.

Incredible pitching.

With Putz, Thornton and Jenks throwing well ... it's just too bad Peavy went down.

Like somebody said, the team appears flawed, but it keeps winning.

I'd like to credit the owner for not panicking and firing the manager, the players for not cheking it in and KW for not panicking and making some bad trades.

That said, we do need 2 bats (don't we?) and we need another starter (Jake was really good of late).

Try to win 2 of 3 versus KC, White Sox. Just do it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
It was a great sweep, but isn't it crazy how awful the Angels played? I haven't seen them play so fundamentally poor in a long time. That team needs to replace Morales' offense.

The Angels played way worse than any of the NL teams we faced yet everyone's now on the bandwagon because its the Angels. Can't figure you guys out. You're all going to raise some psychotic kids some day.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 07:37 PM)
That's crazy.

All those comments by Kenny saying, "It's early," seemed dumb but were true.

Incredible pitching.

With Putz, Thornton and Jenks throwing well ... it's just too bad Peavy went down.

Like somebody said, the team appears flawed, but it keeps winning.

I'd like to credit the owner for not panicking and firing the manager, the players for not cheking it in and KW for not panicking and making some bad trades.

That said, we do need 2 bats (don't we?) and we need another starter (Jake was really good of late).

Try to win 2 of 3 versus KC, White Sox. Just do it.

The Sox really only need to add one bat. I can't figure out where the Sox would add a 2nd bat into the lineup.

And they shouldn't need to add a starter from outside the organization with Dan Hudson coming up. He should be solid.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 01:09 AM)
The Angels played way worse than any of the NL teams we faced yet everyone's now on the bandwagon because its the Angels. Can't figure you guys out. You're all going to raise some psychotic kids some day.

Winning the Rangers series was a really big one. Including the Sox series, the Rangers are 31-16 at home and have averaged 5.95 R/G at home. The Sox won 2 of 3 and limited them to 3 runs in all 3 games. That's huge.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 10:04 PM)
They've never won a World Series so they're going for it this year. They having a lot of good hitting already but Smoak is a lot to give up.

That hitting always falls apart after the ASB too. I will be surprised if Texas holds on to win the West, despite this trade.