White Sox Trade Catch-All

hi8is

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 03:29 AM)

The only guy the Marlins could have been scouting on Sunday is Beckham. Milwaukee was prob. looking at Hudson. The only way I'd give up Hudson would be in a deal for a SP like Haren. Yet I don't know even then. Hudson is cheap and locked up for years, and Haren has a lot of innings on his arm.

Edited by beck72

I don't mind when someone says Jenks has been adequate or that he's been serviceable, but when someone flat out lies and say he's been excellent overall, I have to say something.

I stand by what Greg Hibbard wrote.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 21, 2010 -> 08:16 AM)
Just curious... if FLA is scouting the Sox... who from FLA would the Sox be interested in?

Cody Ross is only guy I can think of, that would be on the market. Maybe Ricky Nolasco as well, but I think that would only be if we send Hudson away in a diff. deal for a hitter.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/r...-a-possibility/

Pedro Martinez has decided he will not pitch this season but he has not closed the door to pitching again in 2011, said a source close to Martinez today.

Several teams expressed interest in making Martinez a second-half addition to their rotation but as of today, those teams have all been told that Martinez will remain on the sidelines.

Martinez, who will turn 39 in October, decided that he was enjoying the time off with his family this summer too much to embark on a comeback for the second season in a row, according to the source.

Jeff Passan of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Tigers, Braves and White Sox have also expressed interest in Jose Bautista.

The major league home run leader has also drawn interest from the Giants and other teams could join in as the July 31 trade deadline nears. Bautista has launched 26 dingers and collected 64 RBI this season, but his .238 batting average and .354 on-base percentage are rather uninspiring. Still, he would be a nice addition to any contending club

Per Rotoworld.

QUOTE (AWhiteSoxinNJ @ Jul 21, 2010 -> 05:16 PM)
Jeff Passan of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Tigers, Braves and White Sox have also expressed interest in Jose Bautista.

The major league home run leader has also drawn interest from the Giants and other teams could join in as the July 31 trade deadline nears. Bautista has launched 26 dingers and collected 64 RBI this season, but his .238 batting average and .354 on-base percentage are rather uninspiring. Still, he would be a nice addition to any contending club

Per Rotoworld.

OBP is fine, average not so much.