Kobe update

Steff

The case was discussed on the Abrams Report last night.

Here's the transcripts for anyone interested..

http://www.msnbc.com/news/946480.asp

A few highlights..:

"According to some of her friends, the accuser has told them that the incident began consensually, that he invited her up to his room, that they started-quote-”fooling around,” but that it quickly turned nonconsensual, according to the accuser. She said the sex itself occurred against her will."

"She gave him a tour, and then he supposedly invited her up to his room, which she did go willingly, but that doesn’t give him a license then to rape. And that’s the bottom line in this case, is at some point this became nonconsensual and the D.A. apparently has the evidence to prove it. "

"They started-quote-”fooling around” and that then things became nonconsensual."

The case was discussed on the Abrams Report last night.

Here's the transcripts for anyone interested..

http://www.msnbc.com/news/946480.asp

A few highlights..:

"According to some of her friends, the accuser has told them that the incident began consensually, that he invited her up to his room, that they started-quote-”fooling around,” but that it quickly turned nonconsensual, according to the accuser. She said the sex itself occurred against her will."

"She gave him a tour, and then he supposedly invited her up to his room, which she did go willingly, but that doesn’t give him a license then to rape. And that’s the bottom line in this case, is at some point this became nonconsensual and the D.A. apparently has the evidence to prove it. "

"They started-quote-”fooling around” and that then things became nonconsensual."

I believe her story. However, It sounds like she has given the defense a lot of ammo.

Interesting. Sounds like it was forced for sure, but who knows, i just want all this stuff to come out in court.

No kidding. Jim and I were just talking about it on the way back from lunch and we agree that the trial should just start tomorrow and get this out of the way. Forget this 6 month BS. I don't know if the rumor mill will be able to handle 6 months of inuendo's.