7/16 - Chicago vs. Twins

Heads22

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 16, 2010 -> 10:10 AM)
I'll take a guess:

Pierre, Ramirez, Rios, Konerko, Quentin (dh), Jones (rf), Pierzynski, Viciedo, Beckham

Flip Jones and AJ, but I got it.

Edited by flavum

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 16, 2010 -> 02:42 PM)
Pierre -- LF Ramirez -- SS Rios -- CF Konerko -- 1B Quentin -- DH AJ -- C Jones -- RF Viciedo -- 3B Beckham -- 2B Floyd -- RHP

Whoever was guessing, nailed it.

Not sure why, but when I first glanced at that, the way you posted it, I thought it was position followed by player. I was looking forward to Andruw Jones catching, Paul Koernko in CF and Gavin Floyd playing 2B.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 16, 2010 -> 03:48 PM)
Not sure why, but when I first glanced at that, the way you posted it, I thought it was position followed by player. I was looking forward to Andruw Jones catching, Paul Koernko in CF and Gavin Floyd playing 2B.

I'd buy tickets to that game.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 16, 2010 -> 02:02 PM)
THIS is what I want to see every day....

Yes, except AJP is still batting one or two positions too high. Jones and Viciedo are both much better run producers.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 16, 2010 -> 02:48 PM)

I was lazy and copied it straight from Mark Gonzales' twitter, on another note I think beat writers realized it allows 140 characters and trying to take advantage of it. The hyphens are completely unnecessary IMHO :)

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 16, 2010 -> 01:42 PM)
Pierre -- LF Ramirez -- SS Rios -- CF Konerko -- 1B Quentin -- DH AJ -- C Jones -- RF Viciedo -- 3B Beckham -- 2B Floyd -- RHP

Looks like the outfield defense is going to be very good tonight.

Yes, except AJP is still batting one or two positions too high. Jones and Viciedo are both much better run producers.

I love how there's still criticism of the lineup when we have had recent 11 and 9 game win streaks. I just find it funny, that's all. I wonder how many games in the streak guys who have been criticized for either playing or batting too high actually contributed big time to yet another of the wins.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 16, 2010 -> 02:42 PM)

With Pierre pitching then?

Do you think he can throw far enough to reach the plate?

This lineup suckkksssssss!!!.

Is this a joke? I'm still wondering if the post the other day was a joke in saying if not for a few horrible offensive performances the team could have been 28-2 instead of 25-5. I'm assuming both are jokes.

I'm sad this is not the case.

Rios at SS, Lilli (Q originally) at 1B, Lexi in LF and Pierre pitching would be something to behold.

Edit: Thank god for MLB The Show.

Edited by Quinarvy