Sox at Twinkies July 17th, 610 start-WGN

shipps

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 11:46 AM)
Anything less than a 9 game winning streak and you are less of an admin than both Heads and I.

Well I hate the Whitesox. So "Go Team" is all I got for this bunch.

QUOTE (AWhiteSoxinNJ @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 06:28 PM)
I smell another complete game for Pavano.

Maybe for Buerhle too! Great thing about baseball and that is all teams are even at the start until they ain't at the end :P

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 12:47 PM)
So, it's beginning to feel like RF is the position we should be trying to acquire someone for. Just DH Quentin the rest of the season, and make it so Andruw doesn't get far too many ABs.

DeJesus, bat him first and Pierre last.

DH Quentin.

Royals will really make us overpay for DeJesus. It would take a really bad trade on our part to get him.

KC GM is under fire. He can't give us DeJesus for one or two non prospects. He'll want real prospects and David just isn't that good.

Good!

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 02:11 PM)
This was the game my friends and I were SUPPOSED to go to..... the last game I was supposed to go to, but decided not to at the last minute was Buehrle's perfect game. :unsure:

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 02:27 PM)
Quentin in the lineup -- for now.

Pierre LF

Vizquel 3B

Rios CF

Konerko 1B

Quentin RF

Kotsay DH

AJ C

Ramirez SS

Beckham 2B

Damn, no Viciedo or Jones. :( If Ozzie wants the best defense out there for Buehrle, then why isn't Quentin DHing and Jones in RF?

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 07:28 PM)
Damn, no Viciedo or Jones. :( If Ozzie wants the best defense out there for Buehrle, then why isn't Quentin DHing and Jones in RF?

Cause we also have to try and score some runs against a pitcher who has dominated us in the past.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 02:42 PM)
People that call for Jones playing ... Stop and think about what you are asking for.

It's Andruw Jones for gosh sakes.

Its more about having Andruw in there just so Kotsay will not be in the lineup then.

QUOTE (ICP! @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)
Its more about having Andruw in there just so Kotsay will not be in the lineup then.

Agree 100%. Would rather have the better glove in the field (Jones) than the porous bat in the lineup (Kotsay). Plus, I'm sure Alex Rios doesn't mind having a competent fielder next to him either.