Reggie Sanders to KC?

SoxFan1

Desperation......they need starting pitching. IMO their offense is already pretty good.

Yeah, especially when Sweeney comes back. They need pitching, and bad. They just needed to make a trade to get the team's moral up a bit.

Reggie Sanders sucks.. I dont see them being too improved from this

Like I said it's probably more of a moral boost to show that management believes in them still. If they wanted to improve their team they would have gotten a pitcher, but they haven't gotten that done.

the royals are dumb, they are adding these sorry players in hopes of winning the division when there is no way they are going to keep up. They are just gonna be dissapointed when they end up way behind the six. Im sorry but i do not buy this season just yet. If the Indians and Tigers werent so bad the Royals wouldnt even be in first place. They are like 30-11 against the AL central and they have lost to the White Sox 4 times already counting tomorrow it will be 5. They are like 9-1 against detroit and kill cleveland too so without that they wouldnt even be any good.

I see the Sox continuing to dominate them and win this division. We own the Twins and Royals this year we need to start playing good against Detroit and Cleveland

the royals are dumb, they are adding these sorry players in hopes of winning the division when there is no way they are going to keep up. They are just gonna be dissapointed when they end up way behind the six. Im sorry but i do not buy this season just yet. If the Indians and Tigers werent so bad the Royals wouldnt even be in first place. They are like 30-11 against the AL central and they have lost to the White Sox 4 times already counting tomorrow it will be 5. They are like 9-1 against detroit and kill cleveland too so without that they wouldnt even be any good.

I see the Sox continuing to dominate them and win this division. We own the Twins and Royals this year we need to start playing good against Detroit and Cleveland

I think they know that they aren't going to win the division, yet couldn't get away with trading Beltran. So in the spirit of keeping the fans on their good side and in showing the players they are trying to win, they make this move, which is basically a token move for show.

This sets them up for next year to rebuild how they had planned before, without turning all their fans away.

Personally....I think that the 2003 KC Royals......are a poor man's 2000 White Sox.

a Year ahead of their projections.... however, they arent as good as we were, and they probably aren't going to win this division.

I see them being mediocre for some time... much like we've been.

I think they know that they aren't going to win the division, yet couldn't get away with trading Beltran. So in the spirit of keeping the fans on their good side and in showing the players they are trying to win, they make this move, which is basically a token move for show.

This sets them up for next year to rebuild how they had planned before, without turning all their fans away.

I'm surprised they haven't re'signed Chuck Knoblauch for the stretch run.