AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

aprec32

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 12:09 AM)
It's going to take a minimum 6-game winning streak before I can let go of Sunday's debacle. But this is a nice start.

King Felix will be tough on Wednesday...but good win tonight for sure.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 04:57 AM)
Gordon is back to .241

i definately think he's breaking through his slump...you know i was thinking....this team is kind of scary...we are 2.5 gms up in 1st and i can't remember a point during this season where the sox have been clicking on all cylinders....we've always had someone a little banged up or key players were in a slump....

if this lineup can get TCQ healthy and he keeps swinging the way he was before the ASB and a resurgent beckham this team is going to be a force the rest of the second half! :headbang

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 08:02 AM)
i definately think he's breaking through his slump...you know i was thinking....this team is kind of scary...we are 2.5 gms up in 1st and i can't remember a point during this season where the sox have been clicking on all cylinders....we've always had someone a little banged up or key players were in a slump....

if this lineup can get TCQ healthy and he keeps swinging the way he was before the ASB and a resurgent beckham this team is going to be a force the rest of the second half! :headbang

I got tired of searching for my lost Gordon shirt, so I just bought a new one last night.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 07:08 AM)
I got tired of searching for my lost Gordon shirt, so I just bought a new one last night.

Over his last 28 games, Gordo is sporting a .358/.371/.612/.983 line....way to turn it around, Gordo!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 08:13 AM)
Over his last 28 games, Gordo is sporting a .358/.371/.612/.983 line....way to turn it around, Gordo!

There's a reason why he could still net a big fish like Lee if Kenny wanted to part with Gordon.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 08:30 AM)
Which confused me, because somehow, I don't think Texas would be game for that deal.

Yeah, I think he was alluding to the fact that Gordon was the player Seattle supposedly wanted for Lee.