Boone a yankee

T R U

that is how baseball is, nothing you can do about it.

the Reds were dumb in this and should've jumped on the Garcia over from the Mariners, but are really greedy right now.

i thought that claussen was the yankee's top pitching prospect. and isn't he also lefthanded? wouldn't that be the equivalent of us trading cotts or honel for boone?

if that's the case i thought the consensus here was that cotts or honel would be too much to give up for boone. plus the yankees throwing in over 3mil. is this really such a bad deal for the reds?

as for the suppan trade, i thought that freddy sanchez was a top ss prospect. i think i remember some posters here saying we should try and get this guy for our shortstop of the future. would you be happy with the sox giving up jeremy reed or borchard for suppan for a couple months?

i guess i just don't understand why some are saying that the reds and pirates are getting taken. it seems to me that the yankees and bosox paid a pretty hefty price.

:huh:

But it would solve baseball's woes overnight if the Yanks were contradicted. 

They should just get turned into a baseball variety of the Harlem Globe Trotters  :D

Contradicted? Contracted Jason, contracted. LOL Taking the Yankees out of baseball would please a lot of people and disgust many more.