7/24 GT: Sox @ A's - 3:10 CDT - FOX

knightni

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 11:29 AM)
I'll take a .500 road trip, especially since the A's and Twins aren't pushovers.

I'd be disappointed going .500 against the likes of Seattle and Oakland. We're a division leader for crying out loud. We need to beat up on these teams. It'd be nice to have a little cushion since we still have to play the like of NY and Boston later on.

I would have expected a split at the Twins.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 11:31 AM)
I'd be disappointed going .500 against the likes of Seattle and Oakland. We're a division leader for crying out loud. We need to beat up on these teams.

I would have expected a split at the Twins.

We probably should have split with Minni and swept Seattle, but hey, remember when the thought of playing in Oakland and Minnesota scared us? If you come away with a .500 record, it's not the end of the world. You'd like 6-4, but 5-5 is acceptable. Especially since everybody else in the division plays like s*** on the road.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 11:35 AM)
We probably should have split with Minni and swept Seattle, but hey, remember when the thought of playing in Oakland and Minnesota scared us? If you come away with a .500 record, it's not the end of the world. You'd like 6-4, but 5-5 is acceptable. Especially since everybody else in the division plays like s*** on the road.

You responded after my edit. We have a lot of tough teams to play later on so beating up on the mediocre and bad teams is key.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 06:47 PM)
Yeah, who needs a 2 run RBI single?

2 for his last 23, and let's not pretend like that 2 RBI single was a rocket. It's great he gave Buehrle some more breathing room, but I think everyone can tell he's scuffling big time at the plate.

Yeah, who needs a 2 run RBI single?

That was a big hit considering Bobby's closing struggles of late. I wish AJP would change the batting stance to not be so open, but I guess he knows what works the best for himself.

I'd like to add to the f*** FOX sentiment... Is there ever a chance they change these s***ty blackout rules ANYTIME soon?

Freddy is the day time hopefully = win

QUOTE (Cali @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 03:24 PM)
I'd like to add to the f*** FOX sentiment... Is there ever a chance they change these s***ty blackout rules ANYTIME soon?

Freddy is the day time hopefully = win

I've been b****ing about it for years.