7/24 GT: Sox @ A's - 3:10 CDT - FOX

knightni

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 03:31 PM)
Anyone know if there is some crazy hacker like place online which would allow us to watch the game??

You probably can download a tv for pc program from somewhere like CNET that does pirated broadcast streams digitally (you can watch Houston's NBC affiliate in Miami for example). It's not illegal because it's a public broadcast. That's how I watch some NFL games.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 02:56 PM)
How could I create a work around to watch this game using mlb.tv? Anyone know what kind of proxy would work?

Anyway you can point your IP to show its in Europe? Pretty sure being across the ocean blackouts don't apply..

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 12:59 PM)
Anyway you can point your IP to show its in Europe? Pretty sure being across the ocean blackouts don't apply..

I have no idea how to do that. Can anyone give me some instructions on where I can go and what I need to do to watch this game? I want to watch it while i study.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 08:01 PM)
Or are they really f***ing with me because right now the Sox are showing but that has to be a tease ca use I'm in the Dodger market.

The sox are on the LA FOX feed???

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 01:03 PM)
The sox are on the LA FOX feed???

No, I'm sure it will end up being the Dodgers. But the national game is being done from Oakland. Unfortunately the OC market will get the Dodgers game.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 09:03 PM)
I have no idea how to do that. Can anyone give me some instructions on where I can go and what I need to do to watch this game? I want to watch it while i study.

Go download a program called HideMyIP and you will get a 14 day trial.

You can specify it to use an out of country proxy I believe.

Using a proxy thou - might be slooow for a live feed.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 03:17 PM)
God Fox announcers suck so bad.

Edit: Fail. They just put that Paulie has 448 HR.

Chris Rose must have pictures of someone to have a job with Fox. He is awful no matter what he does.