AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
Jenks pitching like 2005 version. Heavy fastball and an overpowering hook. Nice to see he still has it when he wants to.

If he still has the 97-100 mph fastball in him Oz and Ken need to go to him and say "throw the f***ing ball as hard as you possibly can and still throw strikes"

This was vintage 2005 Bobby Jenks tonight.

It seems on Sox message boards this is how Bobby is viewed=> Bobby gives up a run= Bobby you fat f***!

Bobby strikes out the side in 1-2-3 fashion=WOOOO! BIG BAD BOBBY JENKS!!! STOP-HAMMER TIME! U CAN'T TOUCH THIS

Complete 180 for me watching this team this season. In may in the same 5-1 situation i probably would have turned the game off knowing we werent even going to give it the ole college try. Today, I knew we would comeback and at least tie the game at some point.

Go Sox! :headbang

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
Jenks pitching like 2005 version. Heavy fastball and an overpowering hook. Nice to see he still has it when he wants to.

Well he needs to want to more often. Because obviously what he was doing before wasn't working. He doesn't need to dabble with 3 or 4 different pitches. Look at guys like Verlarde, Soriano, Broxton and Wilson. All have + fastballs and a + breaking pitch.

I was at the game. I have a few points.

1. I loved Beckham's approach today. His HR to RF was impressive and, on any other day, the ball he lined out to CF would've went out. I hope he continues to hit the ball like he has the past few weeks.

2. Buehrle didn't have it, but man, he can always get you 5 innings even at his worst. What a player he's been for the Sox.

3. Seattle is pure garbage.

4. Extend.Putz.Now.

5. Let's keep rolling tomorrow. Minnesota gets Seattle in the Twin Cities this weekend IIRC.