Sweep KC Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone give me a quick recap on the game and whats going on.  Just got home from work and its one of those WCIU games that I don't get.

Thanks

Jason, CLee has driven in all three runs for us. Two solo shots and now a sac fly. KC scored on Beltran and Ibanez 2 out ribbies in the 3rd.

3-2 Sox :headbang

Can someone give me a quick recap on the game and whats going on.  Just got home from work and its one of those WCIU games that I don't get.

Thanks

Loaiza a little shaky, KC with lots of hits

2 solo homeruns by Lee put the Sox up 2-0

The Royals fought back with a single scoring Mayne by Beltran(moved up to second on ugly fielding) then an RBI single by Ibanez.

Sox now up 3-2 on back to back singles by Olivo and Alomar then a sac fly by Lee.

71 pitches by Loaiza through 4.

Whats that, 6 popups in a row for Frank.  End of the inning, Sox 3-KC2.

We need more runs to win this game.  Frank is obsessed on having career hit 2,000 be a home run.

Are you sure you're not obsessed on that? I really don't think that's it. Frank pops it up alot. Personnally, I have all the confidence in the world in Frank when they're at the Cell. But when he is on the road, I/m just praying he puts the ball in play. Though I am getting disgusted with all these popouts. He hasn't hit a homerun on the road since Los Angeles, if I'm not mistaken.