Sweep KC Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, who is Nate Field, and how is he throwing endless strikes to our 2-3-4 hitters?

Because our team is trying to keep up the home run derby of the past few days. They need to just play small ball. Im still pissed at Marte and Gordon for blowing it. They really let us down...

You guys are so stupid...

Just because the guy you wanted didnt get the job done your gonna say "Oh well if Koch was in we would have lost already."

Blown Save 5 for Flash

Marte has 7 Blown saves

Koch? he has 4

"I guarantee that if Koch was in he wouldnt have gotten out of it."

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard... your a Sox fan but you dont even believe in some of our players...

Find one stat on Billy Koch this year that tells us he would have saved this game. Is is his 5 1/2 Era? Is it his career low 7K/9IP, is it his 1.51 WHIP, is it his 4 1/2 BB/9 IP, is it his 4 blown saves, is it his 5 losses, is it the 9 HRs he has given up in only 45IP, or is it his 93 mph straight fastball? I want to hear this one. What about Billy Koch this year, has given you more confidence in him?

I am looking at the numbers

Koch has 4 blown saves

Marte has 7

Gordon has 5

I think Koch has the best stats right there unless your blind or just plain stupid

But it doesnt matter now because Gordon already BLEW THE DAMN GAME

We had a win now we gotta hope we can do it in extras when I think if Koch goes out there the inning goes 1-2-3 sweep complete

You dont have to believe in Koch because I do and I know others do so think what you want

Koch has 4 blown saves

Marte has 7

Gordon has 5

I think Koch has the best stats right there unless your blind or just plain stupid

We had a win now we gotta hope we can do it in extras when I think if Koch goes out there the inning goes 1-2-3 sweep complete

You dont have to believe in Koch because I do and I know others do so think what you want

Where did this argument come from anyway? Gordon blew it, but Marte let in a run too. Koch has not been pitching well, but we all hope he gets it turned around.

Koch has 4 blown saves

Marte has 7

Gordon has 5

It is unfair to judge those 3 pitchers by blown save totals.

Cause he was dominant in the 9th?

Anyways, we have a combined 0-10 out of our #3 and 4 hitters...that won't win you games.

Don't blame Mags or Frank, they've carried this team lately.

dude, are you my damn personal anti-christ or something? I'm just saying that when they go 0-10, its not a good sign in terms of a win. Never did I say, "Well Frank and Maggs suck, they went 0-10. They never help the team."