Sweep KC Game Thread

SoxFan1

I am looking at the numbers

Koch has 4 blown saves

Marte has 7

Gordon has 5

I think Koch has the best stats right there unless your blind or just plain stupid

But it doesnt matter now because Gordon already BLEW THE DAMN GAME

We had a win now we gotta hope we can do it in extras when I think if Koch goes out there the inning goes 1-2-3 sweep complete

You dont have to believe in Koch because I do and I know others do so think what you want

your an idiot, you obviously did not watch the sox in april and may.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking at the numbers

Koch has 4 blown saves

Marte has 7

Gordon has 5

I think Koch has the best stats right there unless your blind or just plain stupid

But it doesnt matter now because Gordon already BLEW THE DAMN GAME

We had a win now we gotta hope we can do it in extras when I think if Koch goes out there the inning goes 1-2-3 sweep complete

You dont have to believe in Koch because I do and I know others do so think what you want

It is unfair to judge those 3 pitchers by blown save totals.

Because it is the ONLY stat that backs his opinion. That and his feeling.

we know how many blown saves Koch has

but how many losses does he have?

you're forgetting an important stat

I only have two words for Billy Koch: CARL CRAWFORD.

Remember in Tampa, 3-1 lead, facing Carl Crawford, who by the way, hadn't homered since OPENING DAY, nails a homer off him to win 4-3.

To me, that pretty much sums up Koch's ability as a closer this season.

If you'd like more examples of choke jobs, I'll be willing to talk all night.

Im an idiot?

Is this April and May?

No I dont think so Mike Ditka

f*** you guys, I would be willing to bet half of you are fatass old men who have nothing better to do than sit on the internet all day and post about s*** you have no idea what your talking about...

Its no prob though.. Your entitled to your own opinion but you are a disgrace to Sox fans and you make me sick

Im an idiot?

Is this April and May?

f*** you guys, I would be willing to bet half of you are fatass old men who have nothing better to do than sit on the internet all day and post about s*** you have no idea what your talking about...

Its no prob though.. Your entitled to your own opinion but you are a disgrace to Sox fans and you make me sick

LOL, look at my picture there pal, do I look like a fat ass old man?

You've got a dead gangsta rapper as your representation, I bet you're highly educated.

your a Sox fan but you dont even believe in some of our players...

I believe in the players, but I don't think they should be used in a game against the first place team when we have a chance to sweep them...especially when it is Koch who has lost 10 mph off his fastball and has been struggling a helluva lot. [see Tampa Bay, see 7-6 game against the Cubs when he went *so* close to blowing the save there, et al]

1-2-3 inning with Koch? What are you smoking and where can I buy some? It sounds like some good hallucinagenic s***. Nearly every time he's in he walks people and makes people nearly have f***ing heart attacks before he closes out a game...that is if he doesn't give up a walk off HR like he did in Tampa, etc.

Im an idiot?

Is this April and May?

:lolhitting

Your basing his closing ability on that one Carl Crawford at bat? Even the best closers blow saves and give up game winning Home Runs..

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion, you expect Koch to be a perfect machine but no one is like that

Please argue with me, you make no sense

Im 16 and in really good shape. So youre wrong on atleast one account...

Im an idiot?

Is this April and May?

The funny thing is, all of us "idiots" have been able to back up our opinions with facts. You still haven't done anything more than argue.