Athletics (Anderson 2-1, 2.35) @ White Sox (Harrell 0-0, 0.00)

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Hollywood_AU @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 10:43 AM)
Sounds like we may have "mystery starter" pitching for us tonight (or Pena). Kinda makes me nervous with the DH with the Tigers coming up soon.

Some guy just texted in to The Score and told Matt Spiegel that he is buddies with Lucas Harrell and that Harrell is on his way up to start tonight. Obviously not a great source, but that is what was said.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:11 AM)
Flaxx and Tex have both descended on the unsuspecting Windy City and will be in attendance at tonight's game. It will likely be my only Cell visit this year unless until we make the postseason, so I demand a Sox winner.

:headbang :gosox3: :headbang

Your gift is Lucas Harrell.

I really don't even want to watch this game.

I sort of want to see it. Can we keep the home win streak alive with this new pitcher? Can we score some runs at home and win? It has some intrigue to it.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 02:37 PM)
I sort of want to see it. Can we keep the home win streak alive with this new pitcher? Can we score some runs at home and win? It has some intrigue to it.

Plus we're in first place!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 03:37 PM)

I'm sure I'll glance in a few times, but I'm expecting the battering Harrell gets to make Hudson's outing last week look like a good one.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 03:42 PM)
I do. I like seeing Sox prospetcs debut. I'm worried, but if Harrell/Pena can give us 6 innings and 4 or less runs we should be in this game.

Well of course they'll be in the game if that happens. I just have a whole lot of difficulty seeing that happen.