Athletics (Anderson 2-1, 2.35) @ White Sox (Harrell 0-0, 0.00)

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 03:21 PM)
There must be a temporary gap btw Hudson and Jackson?

I hope that's the case. It would be pretty awkward for Jackson to be sitting on the bench when he may well be gone for the next game.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 03:41 PM)
Free Castro!

Yeah, you would think with the lefty pitching and how well he has hit that he would get another start. Guess not. But Anderson actually defies all common logic with left-handed hitters. Career against lefties: .313 AVG, .349 OBP, .440 SLG and a .788 OPS. Righties: .247 AVG, .299 OBP, .384 SLG and a .683 OPS.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 06:13 PM)
Sitting on the bench where most backup catchers sit.

Execpt for when the backup catchers is outhitting the starter and is coming off a two-homer night. And then we do something called "riding the hot streak." I do appreciate the condescension though, Greg.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 05:14 PM)
No. Aside from a few scattered singles he hasn't been hitting the ball with a lot of authority lately.

I have no idea what you're talking about. He's been hitting ropes, bombs and lasers all over the place this month.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 05:18 PM)
I have no idea what you're talking about. He's been hitting ropes, bombs and lasers all ever the place this month.

Maybe I'm losing my mind. I've been following a lot of games via gameday lately.

Execpt for when the backup catchers is outhitting the starter and is coming off a two-homer night. And then we do something called "riding the hot streak." I do appreciate the condescension though, Greg.

No condescension, just a post similar in length and format to Squert's.

He's the starting catcher, so he plays almost all the games. That's the deal now and always IMO.