Lucas Harrell starting tonight

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:13 AM)
Okay so who is going to come forward on what the f*** this means? Is Jackson a member of our rotation or do we have something bigger? Or both? I NEED ANSWERS!

You're not speaking gibberish. You okay?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:19 AM)
I'd just like to note how much I hate giving the other team a really good shot to win this game when we're 1.5 games up on the Twins.

There better be a damn good return

OTOH, Hudson didnt exactly dominate the A's last time out

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 12:21 PM)
There better be a damn good return

OTOH, Hudson didnt exactly dominate the A's last time out

Even then...if he's dealt, we're going into this game with a minor leaguer starting after jumping off a plane and a 24 man(ish) roster. That's a recipe for a disaster.

And if he only lasts 2-3 innings or something like that, then suddenly the bullpen is blown out for the next 2 games.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:19 AM)
I'd just like to note how much I hate giving the other team a really good shot to win this game when we're 1.5 games up on the Twins.

yeah, but if he can throw strikes Sox might get the first time around the order benefit and Pena would come in with Bobby, Sergio and Thornton not pitching yesterday, then it's backed up with Danks/Floyd and a day off.

I had tweeted Cowley letting him know marquez was on the DL and he responded by saying, Harrel it is.

I think it is important to know that Cowley, like us, is speculating a bit as to who might be pitching. He isn't reporting it 100% that Harrel is starting, which is opposite of the score.

Like it or not, Cowley seems to have the best sources for FA moves and trades when it comes to the White Sox.

If this turns out to be a trade just for Hudson to Dbacks for Jackson I will be shocked and pissed.

I dont care if I am not supposed to be posting this thought in this thread, I am an admin and I will do as I choose. Hmmp

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:29 AM)
I had tweeted Cowley letting him know marquez was on the DL and he responded by saying, Harrel it is.

I think it is important to know that Cowley, like us, is speculating a bit as to who might be pitching. He isn't reporting it 100% that Harrel is starting, which is opposite of the score.

Like it or not, Cowley seems to have the best sources for FA moves and trades when it comes to the White Sox.

I just like insulting him.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:29 AM)
If this turns out to be a trade just for Hudson to Dbacks for Jackson I will be shocked and pissed.

I dont care if I am not supposed to be posting this thought in this thread, I am an admin and I will do as I choose. Hmmp

Did you cross your arms and pout? :D

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:35 AM)
Did you cross your arms and pout? :D

No, but there is some foot stomping involved. And I swear to Gawd if this trade stuff goes down tonight when I am in my mandatory premarriage counseling I am going to ask for a premarital divorce.