I hate the Yankees....

T R U

:fyou Screw the Yankees I hate them... I dont think its right that one team can just go get anyone they want.

They can do whatever they want and thats the only reason why they are good because if they need something they get them for nothing.

When they got Raul Mondesi they traded the Blue Jays a AA NOTHING! Thats it, they get him for nothing.

Then for Boone all they do is give em a guy who had Tommy John Surgery and Money, basically buying him off the Reds.

The Yankees are gay as hell and I hope that they all get hurt and suck, I would love nothing more than to see them miss the playoffs and eventually just flat out BLOW!

I hate em so much, and I hate the Red Sox too but I have to hope they beat out the stupid ass Yankees.

Anyone else agree? The Yankees are ruining baseball...

I am sick of them but thankfully we have a winner and don't have to waste time talking about them. I really haven't thought about them. with playing them in Aug. and Sept. we could knock them out of the playoffs as the wildcard will probably be whoever is 2nd in the west.

I wish the Yankees would be contracted.. I hate them so much, and I would love nothing more than to see them swept from the playoffs by the White Sox, that would be badass

Im tired of seeing teams GIVE them players for nothing, its pathetic.

i have no respect for a team who instead of finding talent and developing players they can just outspend anyone in baseball..i know they have a few players but they really ruin the chances for all the small market teams in baseball..i hope boone gets injured and they just fall apart in august and september

Thats true... the Yankees dont develope ANYONE, in sted they just spend all thier money to get what they want and it is messing up baseball.. I hate seeing these ppl go to the Yankees and its like there is no pointin even keeping track of a big name player because you know they are most likley headed to the bronx.

Pretty soon Jeter, Giambi, Clemens, Wells, Rivera, Posada, and the rest of the old ppl they have are going to be gone and I would almost guarantee the Yankees are just going to be able to go out and get all start players to step in for them.. It pisses me off

This is one of the reasons the Devil Rays will never be good.. there is no way they are going to be good enough to out due the Yankees or Red Sox in the AL East, I feel sorry for them.

They are never going to make the playoffs, ever.. I dont see it happening

The Yankees are gay as hell and I hope that they all get hurt and suck, I would love nothing more than to see them miss the playoffs and eventually just flat out BLOW!

I don't think the Yankees are "gay." And even if they were, I don't believe I would hold it against them. That being said, yes, I think it's rediculous how they just buy whoever they want. Is it fair? No. Is it within the rules? Unfortunately, yes.

It still doesn't guarantee them a World Series title, see: Anaheim. See: Arizona.

Wait until they sign Vlad Guerrero in the offseason to fill the only remaining hole they have. All-Stars at 8 starting positions.

It is truly disgusting. But you know what?? They aren't going to win the World Series this year. The way the White Sox are playing right now, I wouldn't be afraid to take on the Yankees. Their achilles heel is their starting pitching and bullpen up to Mariano, and even he was beaten once so he can be beaten again. I think they've made a lot of moves, but other than helping their offense some by getting Boone and jettisoning Ventura, they aren't that much better with all their moves.

Boston is the team that helped itself the most in that division by completely retooling their bullpen. Yet the White Sox have a good chance against them too, as our starting pitching is deeper, and Pedro can be beat.

I don't mind really, there's still a solid 10 or so teams that could win it all if they got hot in the playoffs. There are plenty of teams with lot of money, the Yankmees are smart enough to use it to win a lot of games.

Thats true... the Yankees dont develope ANYONE, in sted they just spend all thier money to get what they want and it is messing up baseball.. I hate seeing these ppl go to the Yankees and its like there is no pointin even keeping track of a big name player because you know they are most likley headed to the bronx.

Pretty soon Jeter, Giambi, Clemens, Wells, Rivera, Posada, and the rest of the old ppl they have are going to be gone and I would almost guarantee the Yankees are just going to be able to go out and get all start players to step in for them.. It pisses me off

This is one of the reasons the Devil Rays will never be good.. there is no way they are going to be good enough to out due the Yankees or Red Sox in the AL East, I feel sorry for them.

They are never going to make the playoffs, ever..  I dont see it happening

I hate the Yankees as well, but you can't say they don't develop anyone. Jeter, Soriano, Williams, and Posada are all from their system. Those guys make them strong up the middle and they have paid to keep them there.

After that is when they have gone out and bought everyone to build around them.

They are not stupid either, they spend the money on the right guys. Look at the Mets, they spent a ton this year and are floundering in dead last.

I hate those assholes with a passion, but I would love it if the Sox did what they do and got at least one World Series here before I am taking a dirt nap.

Steinbrenner is the reason baseball has all its problems.

Plus the way other owners react to Steinbrenner.

In the NFL, just about everybody has a chance because of the sane contract situation there and salary caps.

Baseball is overall a joke because of the Yankees and the way other teams react to the Yankees.

Now Gammons is saying Baltimore is going to spend 60 mill more in the offseason.

These owners have overpaid forever and eventually only rich f***s will be able to afford tickets.

Contrary to what some might think I STILL say the Yankees are gay and are ruining baseball

In the rules?

Whos gonna stop them when they have the highest payroll and no one else is even near it.. They dont do anything smart at all.. they BUY the best players.. That isnt smart anyone can do that. The A's are smart. They have 3X less the payroll than the Yankees and they dont have to go out and BUY everyone to make thier team good they have the peices.

Same with the White Sox, we didnt buy anyone. The last time the White Sox signed someone huge was Albert Belle. You dont see the Sox signing 5 big name players every offseason and shipping off thier used goods.

The Yankees are the only team doing this crap. And they dont develope anything at all.. they got lucky that Soriano turned out to be good and Jeter and Williams are two ppl in what the past 10 years?

I hate the Yankees, bottom line... and if anyone takes up for them, your just as bad because you know this sucks that they can do this. There should be a salary cap, that would show the Yankees for what they really would be and give other teams the chance to be good.

Its things like that.. that will prevent the Devil Rays and other teams from EVER being competitve.

any yankees fan is the type of person who is against competition and strategy which makes this game exciting to watch...when businesses do this kind of thing they get broken up and are called a monopoly...i think the comissioner should relize that and do something...this luxury tax is nothing to the yankees who have proved to us that money doesnt mean anything.