White Sox Acquire Manny Ramirez

Big Daddy Kool

Got this from a certain radio announcer, from WGN who comes in my business. He said the real reason Manny got traded from the Red Sox, is because he took a dump in the middle of a hotel room, where the Red Sox where staying on the road. Apparently, he asked the maid for more towels and when she didn't leave any, he took a dump in the room. The hotel manager called Theo and the rest is history. I guess it was a 5 star hotel also!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (That funky motion @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 12:05 PM)
Got this from a certain radio announcer, from WGN who comes in my business. He said the real reason Manny got traded from the Red Sox, is because he took a dump in the middle of a hotel room, where the Red Sox where staying on the road. Apparently, he asked the maid for more towels and when she didn't leave any, he took a dump in the room. The hotel manager called Theo and the rest is history. I guess it was a 5 star hotel also!!

Whats wrong with that? If the b**** left towels, there would have been no problem.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 01:01 PM)
The best Manny story was when he ran over the trick-or-treaters or he beat the crap out of the thermostat....oh my these are classics.

Manny impacts every hitter in the lineup. This is the difference between he and Quentin and/or Rios. If he bats third, Beckham and Pierre get better pitches to hit as you do not want to walk them to potentially get to Manny. Manny is a hitter pure and simple. Similar in ways to Konerko is this year and Quentin was in 2008 except pitchers know this and it affects them more than a guy having a career year.

Manny is as clutch as they get and hte White Sox need this. Manny gets the big hits late as well as putting a game out of reach early.

Stats be damned if Manny wants to play in the bandbox for the month of September the Sox are much better off for it.

That was Albert Belle.

BNightengale

#mlb #whitesox #dodgers Manny's White Sox debut is scheduled for Tuesday against Cleveland.

1 minute ago via web

BNightengale

#mlb #whitesox #dodgers Manny waited for deal to be finalized before leaving for Cleveland. Flight lands tonite, but too late for game.

Happy?