Gamethread: White Sox (58-45) vs A's (52-51) 1:05PM WGN/WSCR

Kyyle23

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 03:08 PM)
Two pitching changes, three pitchers. 0 runs allowed.

I think I meant three pitchers. I was hoping more or less that he'd save Putz in case Jenks doesn't have it.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 02:09 PM)
I think I meant three pitchers. I was hoping more or less that he'd save Putz in case Jenks doesn't have it.

I wish he would save Bobby in case Putz and Sergio don't have it...;)

Edited by iamshack

Nice inning Robert. Not a particularly pretty game, but only one run allowed by the staff and a win for us at the end of the day. A 6-1 homestand and maintaining first place while the Twins beat up on crap will work. Hopefully, we can insert the dagger in Detroit and get some help from the Rays in the coming days.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 03:28 PM)
Gotta go to church but I'd expect many personal messages in my inbox congratulating me on Bobby Freaking Jenks!

Adios.

As soon as you send everybody PM's apologizing for how poor he is when he sucks, we'll send you some on how good he is when he pitches well. I like you adding it "gotta go to church" as you attempt to troll it up with that post though.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 03:28 PM)
Gotta go to church but I'd expect many personal messages in my inbox congratulating me on Bobby Freaking Jenks!

Adios.

When I said something about letting it go a while back, this is the exact stuff I was talking about.