DH Game 1: Buehrle (9-8, 4.15 ERA) v Porcello (4-9, 5.50 ERA)

BigSqwert

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 07:28 PM)
I'm going to give the Gold Glove award one last shot. If Lexi doesn't get it, the award is dead to me forever.

Usually, it's based on Offensive numbers and he's even beating Jeter in those categories as well! No excuses, Alexei should win this, hands down.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 02:06 PM)
I really don't see how either of them can be sent down when Teahen is ready. Even with our manager being who he is.

too bad kw was such in a hurry to give him that extension lol

we shoud just dfa kotsay but yea..wont happen

Edited by Melissa1334

Even an appearance from therapist that inning!

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 02:10 PM)
Or get rid of the worst player on the team and DFA Kotsay. I'm actually to the point of hoping he gets an injury that keeps him out for the rest of the year.

It's really hard to not feel that way right now.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 02:10 PM)
Or get rid of the worst player on the team and DFA Kotsay. I'm actually to the point of hoping he gets an injury that keeps him out for the rest of the year.

I could do without Teahen or Kotsay. Rotate Dayan and Omar at 3B and add an extra bullpen arm.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 02:06 PM)
I really don't see how either of them can be sent down when Teahen is ready. Even with our manager being who he is.

Logic escapes this organization at times but hopefully the right thing is done here. Obviously Lilli isn't going to continue to hit this way but he still adds more to this team than Kotsay does.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 3, 2010 -> 03:11 PM)
I could do without Teahen or Kotsay. Rotate Dayan and Omar at 3B and add an extra bullpen arm.

I think Teahen is actually a really good option for our needs...Vizquel for defense and lineup balance, Viciedo beats up LHP, Teahen hits RHP better than Viciedo, Teahen can be useful in corner OF as well as 3b/DH.

It's really the perfect setup for a rotating DH...several old guys, several guys who fit a platoon well.