Gentlemen - For Your Viewing Pleasure

chetkincaid

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 01:57 PM)
Not the best photo of Rihanna I must say. Most things I see her in look amazing but the photo they used was meh.

Matt Kemp's relationship with Rihanna should probably explain his horrible season this year.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 02:02 PM)
Matt Kemp's relationship with Rihanna should probably explain his horrible season this year.

It's hard for me to fully "appreciate" Rihanna. My good friend has a very young daughter that looks JUST LIKE her.

lol Alyssa Milano has been tossed around like a baseball is tossed around the horn after a strike out. I'd still hit it though.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

Jessica Alba and Alyssa Milano stand out from that list. Some of those faces are things you would see in a stable. Lots of nice bodies, no arguing that, but I put a lot of emphasis on the face...

That Jeter girl (#21) looks like she absorbs sunlight as her main form of nourishment but lives in a shuttered basement. Slapping that ass would probably result in a broken hand.