• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Real @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 06:57 PM)
We deserve to lose this one, it's that simple

But we didn't now, did we? Championship teams have a way of winning games that you think they should have lost (in the 3rd inning, no less - shame on you!). GO SOX!!!

Edited by Thad Bosley

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
I remember Damon having some AWFUL at bats vs Jenks in 2005 postseason. A strike out in game 3, and a very weak foul out in game 2.

And a bad AB against El Duque in Game 3 with the bases juiced!

LOL at my Dbacks friend. He texted me gloating about Hudson's debut, and I told him how I figured Huddy would do good, he is a good young pitcher, ect. Then just now I text him about Jackson's debut, and all he can say back is "Yeah, he threw a no-hitter too, but he still sucks". I reply "Yeah, he walked 8 in that no-hitter, but he only walked 1 tonight. And no walks are the key to his success", to which he replies "Yeah, he will be decent once every 5 starts". I told him "well, he is 1/1".

And essentially the conversation continues with me explaning how I didn't download Hudson's start, even though it was against a s***ty Mets offense in a pitchers park, ect, ect, ect.

He's an idiot.

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 08:00 PM)
But we didn't now, did we? Championship teams have a way of winning games that you think they should have lost. GO SOX!!!

easy now...

Fun game to watch. I really trust our guys to make good decisions in regard to the pitching staff, and for that reason I'm optimistic about Jackson's stay here.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
Love watching Matt Capps pitch

he lived in the NL on s***ty teams

also i agree with 1000% on your post about the reliever starting an inning. Guillen screws this up often

Jackson looked to be pitching to a plan which may work wonderfully

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 4, 2010 -> 09:23 PM)
yes we do. Premature threadulation by thunderbolt

So could being really excited over Edwin's first start cause premature ejax-adulation?

Edited by scenario