Game Thread: White Sox (62-46) @ Baltimore (35-73) 6:05pm CDT

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought that was going out, dad gummit AJ....did Harrelson call it a homer?

Kotsay with a bad jump, he hesitated, it's not 100% because he's slow, although that's undoubtedly part of the problem, too...should have pinch-run Lillibridge there probably.

The Orioles are a different team the least 7-10 days under Showalter. We're not going to storm through them, I wouldn't be surprised if we only won 2/4.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 6, 2010 -> 05:52 PM)

Kotsay with a bad jump, he hesitated, it's not 100% because he's slow, although that's undoubtedly part of the problem, too...should have pinch-run Lillibridge there probably.

The Orioles are a different team the least 7-10 days under Showalter. We're not going to storm through them, I wouldn't be surprised if we only won 2/4.

Lilli's in the lineup.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 6, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)

I take it you aren't really watching this game?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 6, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)

Tough to do that when he's starting at another position.

And I don't give a s*** who their manager is. It doesn't change the fact that they're the worst team in all of baseball. 2/4 would be a travesty.