Sox @ Orioles - Floyd vs. Millwood

Heads22

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Aug 8, 2010 -> 02:50 AM)
Good slide, but I still hate watching him steal.

Haha, you didn't like the hesitation they showed on the replay? Hawk keeps saying these guys are getting great jumps, but their jumps are awful.

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 07:49 PM)
i think that 2007 game was a Sunday game in Baltimore.

Wonder how bobby handles it if he doesn't get the call.

Time to show what kind of teammate he is.

It was a Sunday. I swore it was a night game I was at. Maybe I am getting my year's screwed up...maybe I was there in 2008.

Oops, I am trying to do too many things at once.

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (IamPabloOzuna @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 08:35 PM)
oh get over yourself. AJ has been one of the most important players on this team since he arrived. Sure he's not very conventional but he gets results and he's pretty damn steady. You'll be eating your words when he's gone and the stability at the position goes with him.

Who is your favorite pro-wrestler?

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Aug 8, 2010 -> 01:54 AM)
Actually Jenks blew one on Sunday July 30, 2006 in Baltimore when we were about to sweep the Orioles. Gave up two in the bottom of the ninth in an 8-7 loss.

That game was awful...Dye had a huge home run in the 8th, and then some very bad managing in the 9th to lose the game for the Sox. I remember getting into a huge argument on here after that game.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 09:49 PM)
How far of a drive is Baltimore from Chicago?

10-12 hours. Pretty boring drive though, any time the turnpikes get near civilization (Cleveland, Pittsburgh) it goes around it so you never see anything but highway and trees.

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Aug 7, 2010 -> 07:54 PM)
Actually Jenks blew one on Sunday July 30, 2006 in Baltimore when we were about to sweep the Orioles. Gave up two in the bottom of the ninth in an 8-7 loss.

One more hit and Jenks can have the ninth.

Yeah, I am seeing that one too. Maybe I am confusing the game I was at and another one that Jenks irreparably demaged me with later.

I just remember drinking all day in some bar called The Pickle or something and then going to the game pretty buzzed. Somehow I managed to get Scott Podsednik to chat with me a bit by the dugout before the game.