White Sox (63-48) @ Orioles (37-74), 5/5 Game THREAD

Steve9347

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)
Typical Andruw Jones swinging at balls in the dirt, but it's cool him and Kotsay are excellent DHs

We don't need new players, we just need Andruw Jones/Kotsay to have better ABs. Ozzie Guillen

Never mind that the back of their cards tells the story that you see in front of you this year. Its just a shock that Andruw just folded after 100ABs like a cheap tent.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 08:42 PM)
of 2008

It's what we do. We're perpetually taking on these reclamation projects or former great players that are multiple years past their prime hoping they can find that fountain of youth. That's why I want Ozzie and KW gone. Will never win consistently with these two and nobody can convince me otherwise.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 08:45 PM)
It's what we do. We're perpetually taking on these reclamation projects or former great players that are multiple years past their prime hoping they can find that fountain of youth. That's why I want Ozzie and KW gone. Will never win consistently with these two and nobody can convince me otherwise.

"These two" with the other being Vizquel?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 09:45 PM)

Really? I'm unhappy with oz and kw, but jones has been well worth 500 k