White Sox (63-48) @ Orioles (37-74), 5/5 Game THREAD

Steve9347

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bhay99 @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 09:03 PM)
Hawk? Unprofessional? naaaaaaah

and this division is tied up

Typical second half sox baseball. When the going gets tough, the sox offense wets itself. Hopefully the big bad twins and the ghosts that Ozzie makes them to be doesnt come in and take 3 from our boys.

And now the genius manager is going to burn through our bullpen the night before a series with Minny. Put Liebrink or Pena in fu*k you Ozzie u piece of s. t. U an ur horrble offesense and decisions lost this game. I hope ur stubborness for Kotsay costs u ur job when we fizzle out the rest of the year. One more time f**k u Ozzie guillen, ur a lucky manager.

KW you better rectify this BS offense. What a joke Baltimore. Fk

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 09:05 PM)
And now the genius manager is going to burn through our bullpen the night before a series with Minny. Put Liebrink or Pena in fu*k you Ozzie u piece of s. t. U an ur horrble offesense and decisions lost this game. I hope ur stubborness for Kotsay costs u ur job when we fizzle out the rest of the year. One more time f**k u Ozzie guillen, ur a lucky manager.

KW you better rectify this BS offense. What a joke Baltimore. Fk

Calm down man...

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
Looks like Ozzie got his ass handed to him by Showalter once again. Horrible all around series...I hate Ozzieball! And is Thornton hurt?

This is what Ozzie gets for f***ing with Buck back in the day. If I remember correctly, Ozzie started it all because he thought Showalter's lineup cards were too fancy?

Has to be karma.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
Looks like Ozzie got his ass handed to him by Showalter once again. Horrible all around series...I hate Ozzieball! And is Thornton hurt?

Struck out the side in the 9th

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
There's going to be a serious sabermetric deconstruction of this team when the year is out. It is not going to be pretty.

There will certainly have some great findings. It's like a science experiment - see what happens when your manager wastes a bunch of outs.

Edited by chw42