Good Steak Burritos

Rooftop Shots

Hello all!

I stopped buying "STEAK" burritos because TOO many places use real cheap grade grissly steak. On the southwest side (LaGrange, Orland, Palos, Oak Lawn, Hickory Hills, etc, does anyone know where to get a GOOD sized steak burrito with REAL Good quality meat that you can just eat, swallow. and enjoy without dealing with all of the chewy grissly garbage. El Farol in Summit has the biggest extra meat steak burrito that I've ever seen, but their steak quality is horrible. I keep trying new places, but the same disappointing results. Does anyone have any worthwhile recommendations that are pretty reliable, whether you, or someone that you know has had one of them in any of the areas listed above, or within some other nearby vicinities??

Thanks!

QUOTE (Sox72 @ Aug 10, 2010 -> 04:17 AM)
i doubt that's the type of mexican he's talking about. and topolobampo is really expensive......but delicious.

Topo is my favorite restaurant in the city. Fantastic mexican food but they certainly dont have burritos!

QUOTE (docsox24 @ Aug 10, 2010 -> 04:42 PM)
Topo is my favorite restaurant in the city. Fantastic mexican food but they certainly dont have burritos!

Agreed. It's ridiculous. But reservations are always like 3 months out. However, you can still get good food at lunch there.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Aug 10, 2010 -> 03:34 PM)
Best steak burrito...and I have had plenty throughout Chicagoland is The Mexico Steakhouse in Bridgeport. You wouldnt think this neighborhood would have the best one but it is.

http://chicago.metromix.com/restaurants/st.../139574/content

ever since i read this i have been dying for a steak burrito. i couldn't convince my buddies to go there after the game last night though