Game Thread 8/10: MIN v CWS, 7:10pm

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RudyLawRules @ Aug 10, 2010 -> 07:38 PM)
I may be overreacting, but I've seen enough of Freddie this year. I appreciate the little run he had this year, but there has to be a better option...somewhere. He just throws it up there to be smacked.

Bartolo Colon is available.

/halfgreen

QUOTE (RudyLawRules @ Aug 10, 2010 -> 07:38 PM)
I may be overreacting, but I've seen enough of Freddie this year. I appreciate the little run he had this year, but there has to be a better option...somewhere. He just throws it up there to be smacked.

He's garbage, watch him pitch and you'll see his era is smoke and mirrors, we'll go up and out in the next inning and Ozzie will concede defeat by running Freddy out there again to give up 4 more

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 12:39 AM)
I'm not worried....had a feeling this would be a high scoring game tonight. I still think we win 9-8.

I was going to cvhange my attitude about tonite aslo and think posiitve, but then figured oh what the heck good is that going to do :lolhitting :lol:

QUOTE (Real @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 01:40 AM)
He's garbage, watch him pitch and you'll see his era is smoke and mirrors, we'll go up and out in the next inning and Ozzie will concede defeat by running Freddy out there again to give up 4 more

Batting average against rising close to .300. Good thing is management saw this coming, so I don't think they'll leave him in to die the rest of the season.

Jesus... I'm still at work, but I'm glad I didn't rush home to see what you guys are looking at. Freddy getting shelled huh?

Well this is making the Edwin Jackson trade look even better. NO ONE should be complaining about that anymore? Imagine having Freddy as your 4th starter with an unsure rookie at 5...

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 12:44 AM)
Jesus... I'm still at work, but I'm glad I didn't rush home to see what you guys are looking at. Freddy getting shelled huh?

Well this is making the Edwin Jackson trade look even better. NO ONE should be complaining about that anymore? Imagine having Freddy as your 4th starter with an unsure rookie at 5...

I don't think we'll ever understand how crippling the Peavy injury was to our season.