8/11 White Sox Vs Twins

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
At least Ozzie put out a decent lineup.

Seems to me a "decent lineup" to us is having no Kotsay in it with Viciedo in it. Is that all it takes to have a "good lineup" to Sox fans on here these days? Is that all it would take for no b****ing?

No Viqquel; no Kotsay and addition of Viciedo every day?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 03:21 PM)
Seems to me a "decent lineup" to us is having no Kotsay in it with Viciedo in it. Is that all it takes to have a "good lineup" to Sox fans on here these days? Is that all it would take for no b****ing?

Not having Carlos in the field is also a big plus. Helps avoid injury and vastly improves the OF defense.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 04:21 PM)

Quentin back to the 5th spot instead of the 7th spot, Alexei in the 2 spot, Beckham back in the lineup, Quentin at DH., lots of possible other positives.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 03:21 PM)

Reasons for why this is a decent lineup:

1. No Kotsay

2. Quentin not in the field

Pretty much it. It's not that hard to make this lineup better.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 04:39 PM)
I'll take my chances.

If we want it to be a good chance...then he better have watched some video of his AB's against the Orioles and worked on stuff in the batting cages, because the O's pitching demolished him.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 03:24 PM)
Quentin back to the 5th spot instead of the 7th spot, Alexei in the 2 spot, Beckham back in the lineup, Quentin at DH., lots of possible other positives.

Quentin as DH has nothing to do with the 6 run misplay he made in MIN during Danks' last start against them...

If anyones interested in what our old friend Jose Valentin is up to, he's an assistant coach for a 16 year old baseball team from puerto rico in in lafayette, iN haha... He's coachin first base 15 feet in front of me. He needs a new hobby

Lineup changes for #WhiteSox: Jones scratched with soreness in back; Vizquel to 3B, H8th; Viciedo to DH; Q to RF.

New lineup:

Pierre LF

Ramirez SS

Rios CF

Konerko 1B

Quentin RF

Pierzynski C

Viciedo DH

Vizquel 3B

Beckham 2B

Absolutely love this lineup .

Edited by justBLAZE

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 06:22 PM)
Lineup changes for #WhiteSox: Jones scratched with soreness in back; Vizquel to 3B, H8th; Viciedo to DH; Q to RF.

New lineup:

Pierre LF

Ramirez SS

Rios CF

Konerko 1B

Quentin RF

Pierzynski C

Viciedo DH

Vizquel 3B

Beckham 2B

That's the best possible Sox lineup than can be fielded on a regular basis IMHO.

The only thing I might change is Viciedo 6th, Vizquel 7th and Pierzynski 8th, but I'll be happy if Ozzie keeps this lineup as the regular lineup for the rest of the season, platooning Viciedo with Teahen when Teahen comes back.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 06:22 PM)

New lineup:

Pierre LF

Ramirez SS

Rios CF

Konerko 1B

Quentin RF

Pierzynski C

Viciedo DH

Vizquel 3B

Beckham 2B

I like Omar 2nd better.