8/11 White Sox Vs Twins

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 09:36 PM)
I'm actually afraid for any retaliation might result in a Reds vs. Cardinals incident......................and I'm thinking that Castro might kill someone.

You can't do it tonight.

Tomorrow rolls around, and everyone's going to know it's coming.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
I'm actually afraid for any retaliation might result in a Reds vs. Cardinals incident......................and I'm thinking that Castro might kill someone.

So they eject the managers? I'd be happy giving up Ozzie for a game to get rid of Gardenhire. I'm liking the idea more and more.

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 09:39 PM)
Man the Royals are 2nd in the AL in batting average........never would have guessed it.

They were leading for a while, that's a drop for them.

Which tells you something about how batting average translates to offensive production.

They were leading for a while, that's a drop for them.

Which tells you something about how batting average translates to offensive production.

That Minnesota and Texas, #1 and #3 respectively in batting average, are both 1st place teams?

Edited by DukeNukeEm

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)

If he were to kill someone, it's too bad Punto isn't on the team right now. That would be great.