Most Disturbing Movie Scenes

hogan873

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 10:20 AM)
The highway wreck scene in Final Destination 2 kind of disturbed me. The tanning booth scene in one of the other ones as well.

I think about that scene every time I try to tan ..it's very counterproductive to what I'm trying to accomplish!

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 08:08 PM)
Pretty much any scene from Pink Flamingos.

Whew. You got that right, but especially disturbing was the "talking anus" scene.

The scene in "The Deer Hunter" when Christopher Walken blows his brains out was pretty rough.

QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 06:59 PM)
A lot of real deaths of animals in Cannibal Holocaust as well. Which, by the way, is available in Google Video, I believe.

That's what we were talking about. But just so most folks also know, most of the Italian Cannibal films and mondo films all feature graphic animal slayings. Cannibal Ferox might be the worst culprit, but mainly because the film surrounding the slayings is REALLY bad, whereas Cannibal Holocaust is actually a very powerful film for other reasons. If anybody does happen to watch it, yes, it is VERY similar to Blair Witch Project, and much has been written about the similarities.

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 08:53 PM)
That's what we were talking about. But just so most folks also know, most of the Italian Cannibal films and mondo films all feature graphic animal slayings. Cannibal Ferox might be the worst culprit, but mainly because the film surrounding the slayings is REALLY bad, whereas Cannibal Holocaust is actually a very powerful film for other reasons. If anybody does happen to watch it, yes, it is VERY similar to Blair Witch Project, and much has been written about the similarities.

I remember trying to watch august underground.