And that is a White Sox Winner!!!

chisoxfan09

Danks. Man, what a game. 12 wns now.

Carlos has 24 homers. Nice.

Good bounce back by Santos after the horrible inning opening bases on balls.

Now everybody's happy. Nice win.

Hope Gavin can keep big Thome in the park tomorrow. And Mauer. AJ and Kotsay don't stand a chance vs. Liriano nor does Pierre. It would be nice to try a Sunday lineup. Hope AJ and Pierre can prove me wrong; Kotsay doesn't figure to play.

Edited by greg775

Very good win tonight. We took advantage of the Twins' mistakes.

Danks absolutely shut down Mauer. We gotta pound him in way more, just like we did today.

Good win, now take the series tomorrow. Won't be easy against Liriano.

Just got back from the game. Good thing there was no rain but maaaan was it humid and sticky. That was the hottest i've ever been at a game. Carlos hit that ball deeeep! JDanks pitched great. Lets get em again tomorrow. :gosox1: :bringit:

Fun game to be at. Showed up for batting practice. Thome hit about 4-5 straight pitches for HR, it was great. Wayyy too many lefties from the Twins. I had bleacher seats, and didn't get ONE ball hit in my section. The sections to the left and to the right got at least 4-5 balls each. Left field got a ton because of Mauer, Thome, Kubel, ect.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 09:58 AM)
And Dayan needs to make an adjustment at some point. He has zero pitch recognition and has a huge hole in his swing high and in.

He's a 21 year old who's been in the U.S. for a year and a half and who hasn't faced anything close to MLB caliber pitching and scouting. Learning to make an adjustment is going to take him some time.

That said...we don't have time to waste on developing anyone other than Kotsay while in this pennant race.