8/12 White Sox vs Twins

Chisoxfn

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to got that Hawk could say something like, "Well, you could put a piece of spinach down my pants and call it a pony party." And half the people who have grown used to listening to him wouldn't even blink. It's like we've gotten used to the fact that the man makes no sense 45% of the time.

QUOTE (Sox72 @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 08:57 PM)
Pessimist.

No. Just a guy who watches the Sox every night, and knows a turd when he sees one. I've seen too many games against the Twins the last several years. I'm starting to dread seeing them on the schedule at all.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
I swear to got that Hawk could say something like, "Well, you could put a piece of spinach down my pants and call it a pony party." And half the people who have grown used to listening to him wouldn't even blink. It's like we've gotten used to the fact that the man makes no sense 45% of the time.

This post and that double play made me feel better.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2010 -> 08:04 PM)
Just got back from hospital, how close was Viciedo's fly out in the first to being a home run?

Well, it got a few stretches and then a couple of dadgummits as it was caught in the middle of the warning track in straight away centerfield.

Edited by Thad Bosley