8/12 White Sox vs Twins

Chisoxfn

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 02:31 AM)
One batter too late. Mercy. Stone called it too.

Admittedly, I just started watching 20 minutes ago. However, the pitches I saw from Floyd in this inning were the worst I've seen from him in months. Every pitch hung.

Sale has an incredible arm, I must say. First i've seen him live

One of the few things I'm looking forward to next year, though I doubt he'll be anything but a long relief/BP guy until he gets his IP to a comfortable number so the team gives him a starting job (i have no doubt that's the ultimate goal for him)

QUOTE (bobryansson @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 02:32 AM)
I know I'll be in the minority, probably bashed, but I agree with leaving Gavin.

Agreed. Unfortunately, his curveball just fell over the heart of the plate and not into the ground. No blame on Ozzie from me, Gavin just hung it.

QUOTE (Allsox @ Aug 13, 2010 -> 02:35 AM)
Agreed. Unfortunately, his curveball just fell over the heart of the plate and not into the ground. No blame on Ozzie from me, Gavin just hung it.

The 4 or 5 other curves he hung that inning didn't worry you?

wow...glad I got home just in time to see 2 bases loaded innings go to waste and Ozzie leave Gavin out there to take one for the team. Glad I didn't rearrange my schedule to catch the beginning of this game. f*** me... feels like we're back in May again.