Who was Kenny after?

sox-r-us

I cannot imagine Kenny actually going back to make a trade with Minaya from the Expos given how badly he raped him in the Colon trade.

Liefer sucked. El Duque has been average and MIA and Biddle has been average too.

Osuna has done nothing with the spankees either.

Colon will be huge for us down the stretch (already he has helped keep the bullpen fresh with his #innings/game)

i wonder if bud came in and killed the deal.

if bud wasnt gonna come in and kill trades like the reds were making to just get cash, then he wouldnt have touched a vasquez deal

He supposdly killed a Vlad Trade to the Spanks

and i want to know what was in the trade talk on that front.

I cannot imagine Kenny actually going back to make a trade with Minaya from the Expos given how badly he raped him in the Colon trade.

Liefer sucked. El Duque has been average and MIA and Biddle has been average too.

Colon will be huge for us down the stretch (already he has helped keep the bullpen fresh with his #innings/game)

El Duque hasn't thrown a pitch this year, he was damaged goods from the Yankees.

i wonder if bud came in and killed the deal.

I heard on ESPN's BT or SC that Bud killed all Expos deals. They had to stand pat. It disappointed a few teams that had stuff in the works.

I don't want Livan. He nad colon could go into wresting/ they weight a combined 500 pounds

They could have had sumo wrestling night. Those 2 could have been the main event after the game. It would be awesome. Is is wrong to want to see Livan and Bartolo stripped down to a jock strap,all oiled up, grabbing hold of each other, bumping there bellies into each other, while Herm Schneider jumps up and down in delight?Counselor, I think not.

Thank goodness he killed a Vlad dael to the Yanks.  I think the Expos will try and resign Vlady but its going to be hard to do it without an ownership group in place. 

Expos will be easier to sell with a superstar like Vlad on board. 

In regards to the Boone trade, it doesn't really look all that bad.  Think if your the Reds, you get a ton of money, a guy that can come in and start immediately and another prospect.

Its a better long term solution then Freddy Garcia who they wouldn't resign.

When did this supposedly happen? I don't recall seeing anything more than a quote from Minaya saying that he didn't feel MLB would approve a trade of either Vazquez or Guerrero.

I don't think Bud actually nixed anything. Omar may have called his boss (which I guess would be DuPuy - sp?) and inquired to the possibility and been discouraged from doing so. If there was more to it, I'd like to see where that came from. What was the source?

Thank goodness he killed a Vlad dael to the Yanks.  I think the Expos will try and resign Vlady but its going to be hard to do it without an ownership group in place. 

Expos will be easier to sell with a superstar like Vlad on board. 

In regards to the Boone trade, it doesn't really look all that bad.  Think if your the Reds, you get a ton of money, a guy that can come in and start immediately and another prospect.

Its a better long term solution then Freddy Garcia who they wouldn't resign.

When did this supposedly happen? I don't recall seeing anything more than a quote from Minaya saying that he didn't feel MLB would approve a trade of either Vazquez or Guerrero.

I don't think Bud actually nixed anything. Omar may have called his boss (which I guess would be DuPuy - sp?) and inquired to the possibility and been discouraged from doing so. If there was more to it, I'd like to see where that came from. What was the source?

I didn't hear anything on that either?