Sox vs. Tigers 1:05 CT, CSN

shipps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
Yep, Ozzie apparently can never make a correct move and Thornton should be pitching the 7-9 every game. A couple weeks ago it would have been "f***in Ozzie, Putz should be INNNN!!!!!"

Yeah, how dare I want one of the best lefty relievers in baseball to face a lefty hitter!

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 04:04 PM)
I would take that as Jone and Kotsay are hard to dump on other teams.

no,he was talking about them in terms of being good guys and how theyve contributed to the team and that how can you take their playing time away,etc. not that no one wants them. you can release them,etc. hes an idiot.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 05:05 PM)
Yeah, how dare I want one of the best lefty relievers in baseball to face a lefty hitter!

I think the reality is...we've worked Thornton hard lately and that would have left us with Linebrink or Pena for the 9th.

This is where the Jenks implosion kills us.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 04:03 PM)
I know I said earlier in this thread that I don't think Putz should pitch back to back games anymore. After further evaluation, I think we should shut him down until the end of the regular season. If he doesn't get the necessary rest to get his arm strength back, he's no good to us in the playoffs.

This is the only reply I can think of.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 04:04 PM)
Rios for sure gets that 2nd one, but the 1st one would have taken a great, great play to catch. Jones looked bad on it, but I really doubt he would have had it regardless.

but wouldnt it had been a double instead of a triple if its played right?