SOX @ Twinkies Danks (12-8 3.19) vs. Baker (10-9 4.76)

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 05:12 PM)
You're in. Expect your campaign materials to arrive in three to four business days.

I'm going door to door. Lisle will be an anti-Kotsay town by the end of the week.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 05:20 PM)
They should DFA Kotsay when Threets comes off the DL.

No way you can dfa him. He's a left handed power hitter, fan favorite, and future hall of famer. You have to treat this man with thee utmost respect he deserves. Oh wait. Who are we talking about again?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 06:26 PM)
No way you can dfa him. He's a left handed power hitter, fan favorite, and future hall of famer. You have to treat this man with thee utmost respect he deserves. Oh wait. Who are we talking about again?

Even the Illinois Secretary of State love Jim Thome.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 04:40 PM)
Maybe I shouldn't say anything, because then Ozzie might think "youre right, I should break up the lefties" and move Kotsay back to 5th.

:lolhitting Actually, I don't know if this is funny or sad, because I could actually see Ozzie doing this.

QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 05:37 PM)
I'm still not real clear why Gordon Beckham, he of the OPS around 1.000 since July 1, is still hitting in the 9th spot.

Ozzie wants Gordon up there as the 27th man so that he can break up the perfect game in the 9th. It'll be a nice moral victory for next year when we have a better DH in our lineup.