Sox @ Twins SLUMPBUSTER SPECIAL THREAD 9/18

Steve9347

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 03:29 AM)
SUPER...run out to get something to eat and come back to this. I suppose Oz left Gavin out there the die again?

Understatement of the year, as even Hawk said Gavin's body language was saying he was out of gas.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 09:27 PM)
Well, I don't or won't even get upset anymore.

What's the point? If Ozzie wants to keep insulting my intelligence, I'm not going to be emotionally invested in this team.

Ozzie wants this team to win more than you. If you want to go away, go ahead.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 09:29 PM)
They are only chasing 2 so maybe they can come back. If not, they have to win tomorrow. 6 games back would be tough to make up vs. Minnesota, especially if Mourneau ever returns this year.

if they lose today there done.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 09:29 PM)
call me crazy but I predict a comeback win regardless of the retard

ur right,ur crazy lol i have no faith in this team against the twins, just dont. hope ur right though

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 09:28 PM)
i think they have the same mentality we have; that feeling of dread we get when we have to play the twins and we just feel like were going to lose some way as opposed to how we feel when we face the tigers or something (before this last series). it may not be the case, i dont know because im not in the dugout, but it just always seems like the twins want to win so much more than the sox, theyre so much tougher and have that killer mentality that it seems like we lack. anyways,i was thinking this today lol

the twins killer mentality dont mean crap to the Yankees

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 03:31 AM)
Chris Sale is one bad motherf***er BTW. A Couple of months out of pitching for a tiny school in Florida? Awesome.

No doubt in my mind they want him to start with the Sox next season as a starter.

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 09:33 PM)
that's b/c the yankees are a much better team than the twins. The sox are not.

the twins don t always play the yankees in the postseason, couple of years ago they were owned by the A s even tho the twinkies were the favorites that series

QUOTE (bobryansson @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 08:32 PM)
Yes.

You can leave, too.

Go ahead, be my guest.

Because it makes being a White Sox fan so much fun when everyone is fighting with each other everyday.

But, if it makes you feel better, I'll take pesonal responsibility for the White Sox losing to the Twins. Better?

Edited by caulfield12