Sox @ Twins, Thursday, 8/19, M56 v The Stache

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 03:55 PM)
Just a realist.

You know what? You're right. f*** kowtowing to these bastards. f*** some 8-1 twins. Dammit 10-2 WHITE SOX!!!

Let's get this s*** done tonight and roll into the KC series with a FULL HEAD of steam. It's time for the bulls*** to stop!!

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 04:00 PM)
You know what? You're right. f*** kowtowing to these bastards. f*** some 8-1 twins. Dammit 10-2 SOX!!!

Let's get this s*** done tonight and roll into the KC series with a head full of steam. It's time for the bulls*** to stop!!

um... full head of steam maybe? Or are you saying the Sox need to be really, really vapid?

Kotsay goes nuts after being brushed back and charges the mound. Unfortunately he swings and misses when he attempts to punch Pavano. Then Pavano slaps Kotsay is his beard, which causes Kotsay to rip Pavano's mustache off.

Kotsay then gives the mustache to Beckham who wears it proudly the rest of the night.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 05:42 PM)
0-10 career vs. Pavano, & .192/.276/.378 split on the road this season. They need him to win the division, but I think I understand why he's not in there.

I saw that, but since when does our manager ever look at or care about stuff like that? Besides, that just means he's due. ;)