Sox @ Twins, Thursday, 8/19, M56 v The Stache

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 08:57 PM)
What the hell could we offer Arizona for Laroche? Viciedo/Sale are untouchable (Sale can't be traded anyway). We've got nothing.

Could they use a slow, poor hitting, backup lefty first baseman?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 08:55 PM)
Doc, still no LaRoche love in the front office?

as of last night, no

who the heck leaves chan ho park in the game to give up 2 slams in one inning to the same guy??

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 08:57 PM)
What the hell could we offer Arizona for Laroche? Viciedo/Sale are untouchable (Sale can't be traded anyway). We've got nothing.

C'mon. Like a low level pitcher would work. They have no leverage. He cleared waivers.

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
C'mon. Like a low level pitcher would work. They have no leverage. He cleared waivers.

They have no leverage? Unless I'm mistaken, can't they just pull him back if a trade can't be agreed upon? And there's no way in hell a low-level pitcher, which in our system would be a SUPER low-level pitcher, would be enough to get Laroche. They could've gotten a s*** more than that before the trade deadline.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 09:02 PM)
Can we please bring in Pena or Linebrink to plunk Young in his next at bat?

Which one of them throws the hardest and has the best aim?

f*** it... bring in Bobby to throw some 98mph heat at him.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 09:02 PM)
Can we please bring in Pena or Linebrink to plunk Young in his next at bat?

You're joking right? The game would be tied in like 10 minutes. Buehrle should throw 200 pitches if it gets us outta here with a win.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 02:04 AM)
Pretty s***ty run production with only 7 on 17 hits. Thank goodness Mark has been solid otherwise this would have been another painful loss.

Sorry, I'm having a hard time complaining about our offense tonight. Outside of Kotsay, everyone has contributed. Really good approach by almost all of our hitters, as there were a lot of opposite field hits.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 09:06 PM)
Sorry, I'm having a hard time complaining about our offense tonight. Outside of Kotsay, everyone has contributed. Really good approach by almost all of our hitters, as there were a lot of opposite field hits.

I only joined a little while ago and by looking at the stat line it looks like we must have left a ton of men on base.