Sox @ Twins, Thursday, 8/19, M56 v The Stache

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 08:52 PM)
as much as you and i both want it to happen we all know Ozzie will keep him till the end of the yr unfortunately....

Why doesn't the media ask him about this after every single game? What is the rationale of playing him 5 times per week??

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 08:31 PM)
Can we make him player-manager? I'm not even joking.

I am all for this also...although I like Ozzie his antics are growing lame. Although I would like to see Cora get a shot, if you look into the dugout on big hits he is always very excited.

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 01:53 AM)
I am all for this also...although I like Ozzie his antics are growing lame. Although I would like to see Cora get a shot, if you look into the dugout on big hits he is always very excited.

No thanks to Joey Cora

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 09:53 PM)
Why doesn't the media ask him about this after every single game? What is the rationale of playing him 5 times per week??

idk my only thinking is he figures someone has to get the outs in the order....in all seriousness i dont think there is one big league team out there that would have him as a starter at least he's moved lower in the batting order

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 07:53 PM)

Well s***, if those are the only qualifications, I'd like to submit my CV...