8/19 Games

danman31

De Aza is playing like an all-star against right-handers this year. (.339/.406/.484/.890 in 186 at-bats)

But he is completely and totally useless against lefties. (.202/.260/.292/.553 in 89 at-bats)

Might have some use as a September call-up.

Not to be a pain, but could someone please try and post what Morel, Wilkins, Phegley do on a day-to-day basis? I am at school now, and for some reason the boxscores do not load properly on my computer, even though I use Google Chrome on laptop and at home. Even when I try internet explorer, it messes up and I can't read it.

And guys like Arroyo, Reed, Petricka, and our other top pitchers line when they pitch would be great too. Thanks if anyone does this.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 10:44 PM)
Not to be a pain, but could someone please try and post what Morel, Wilkins, Phegley do on a day-to-day basis? I am at school now, and for some reason the boxscores do not load properly on my computer, even though I use Google Chrome on laptop and at home. Even when I try internet explorer, it messes up and I can't read it.

And guys like Arroyo, Reed, Petricka, and our other top pitchers line when they pitch would be great too. Thanks if anyone does this.

There's always the FutureSox Twitter.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 04:54 PM)
Hmm, cool. I'll have to remember to get on twitter and check that, but thanks.

Yeah there's an update for every game and top prospects will get mentioned every game. Other top performers from that game as well.