Sox @ Royals, 8/20, E-Jax vs Paddy Boy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 06:57 PM)
You sig is awesome...I've seen that Pride Girl at the Cell before. Smokin Hot (here's hoping it's not ur GF...in that case, Congrats!) :lolhitting

If you've seen her in person, you're a step ahead of me - I stumbled across the GIFs online.

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 07:30 PM)
Easy Morel Orel. Hot chick in sox shirt, throwing out free T's...need I say more?

Exactly. Does anyone really want me to replace these GIFs with the fat chicks in bikinis that someone used to start a gamethread recently? Now that's creepy!

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 07:31 PM)
Joe West has f***ed us -- why in the hell do you start this game when they're saying it's going to be a 2 hour rain delay?

That was unbelievably stupid. Do they not have radar in KC?!? Unf***ing real.

QUOTE (elgonzo4sox @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 07:37 PM)
Exactly. Does anyone really want me to replace these GIFs with the fat chicks in bikinis that someone used to start a gamethread recently? Now that's creepy!

No...it's CREEPY. I've seen far worse here in the category of "creepy"....that sig doesn't quite make you To Catch A Predator material.

QUOTE (elgonzo4sox @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 08:37 PM)

Haha, god no. I just thought you went to the game, and just snapped pics of this random chick and came home and put them in your sig, which just seemed weird to me. No fatties though please.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 06:31 PM)
Joe West has f***ed us -- why in the hell do you start this game when they're saying it's going to be a 2 hour rain delay?

Seriously...I saw this pic in the trib.

sox-kc-tarp.jpg

and went to weather.com (what a concept...I know)....thinking there's NO WAY they're gonna start this game.

Joe West can suck my hairy white ass!!!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 07:01 PM)
He's only thrown 7 pitches.

yeah...but for a starter to get loose and take the hill and then shut it down for that long isn't good. Some guys may be different tho...but that's what's been my experience.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 08:02 PM)
But he also threw a lot of pitches to warm up prior to the game.

How idiotic is the umpire and grounds crew for letting this game actually start just to be delayed 10 minutes later? What the hell was the point of that?