Sox @ Royals, Sox @ Royals, 8/21 x 2

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone commented on Lillibridge coming down to earth. That's another thing that bugs me about Ozzie. Why didn't he ride his hot bat when no one seemed to be able to get Lillibridge out? Instead of having Frodo play a string of consecutive games he played once or twice a week while Kotsay and his ice cold bat played virtually every day.

And I love Castro. Heck...DH him.

Oh Juan, thank you for letting me remember why I hate your game.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 21, 2010 -> 11:50 PM)
OZZIEBALL! I swear Ozzie is the human rally killer.

Oh come on, you mean leading the league in CS is a rally killer?!

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 22, 2010 -> 05:51 AM)
A battle of depleted bullpens and we're playing for 1 run. What a f***ing moron. Please retire and go manage an NL team.

It's unreal, it really is. You have one of the best contact hitters in all of the world up to bat, as well as one of the faster players in baseball on 2nd base. If you can't count on Pierre to hit a ball to 2nd base, then you should just fold the team.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 21, 2010 -> 11:50 PM)
DO NOT BUNT! With Lillibridge's speed, just let Juan swing away.

I'm all for bunts being bad, but what does Lillibridge's speed have to do with it in this spot? The idea is to move him over for a sac fly.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Aug 22, 2010 -> 05:52 AM)
I'm all for bunts being bad, but what does Lillibridge's speed have to do with it in this spot? The idea is to move him over for a sac fly.

Cause it's not like Castro or Konerko where he couldn't score on a base hit from 2nd.