i hope im not the only one

Spiff

but i went to the KC star site to see what the other side thought about the sox recent wins, and this front page just made me laugh out loud. it reminded me of something you'd see in the onion. yellow bar inserted by me for emphasis.

but i went to the KC star site to see what the other side thought about the sox recent wins, and this front page just made me laugh out loud. it reminded me of something you'd see in the onion. yellow bar inserted by me for emphasis.

Im not sure I would onsider that breaking news... thats pretty funny though, why the hell is she waering 3D glasses for a puppet show? Ive never seen a 3D puppet show :huh: :lol:

Mustn't be a whole lot of non-sports related happenings going on in KC  :huh:

That's the other thing, the story about the woman who impersonated the girl who disappeared 17 years ago or whatever, that story was second.

And CS1 that's a good point about the glasses, the kid next to her doesn't seem to be wearing them. Exactly what kind of kids are they raising out in Kansas City anyway? :huh:

Im not sure I would onsider that breaking news... thats pretty funny though, why the hell is she waering 3D glasses for a puppet show? Ive never seen a 3D puppet show  :huh:  :lol:

"Wow Daddy. I put these glasses on and the Royals do look like division champs!"