White Sox vs. Orioles, 7:10pm, CSN

Greg Hibbard

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 08:14 PM)
When will it be time to move Gordo up in the lineup? Next year Ozzie??

What time is it in Eastern Europe again?

What city are you in, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Orioles' announcers are absolutely astounded that there was a warning issued or that Rios actually had the temerity to think that Guthrie was throwing at him. :-)

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Aug 25, 2010 -> 03:12 AM)
So just wondering....since most seem to speak in absolutes around here (as long as its negative of course), what happens when Alexei gets the bunt down and then Teahen hits a double? Or does that only work the other way around where anytime a sac bunt is called the hitter would 100% have gotten a base hit?

You're right, you and greg and others NEVER speak in absolutes. Bunting with a runner on first, no outs just is not working at all. I cannot believe there is anyone still trying to argue otherwise.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 08:18 PM)
You're right, you and greg and others NEVER speak in absolutes. Bunting with a runner on first, no outs just is not working at all. I cannot believe there is anyone still trying to argue otherwise.

It will work eventually!!!

Hey, if you leave Kotsay and Jones in the line-up, they have to get hot again, don't they?

Heck, I'm almost convinced that Brian Anderson would be getting AB's at DH and KW would still be trying to convince someone that he could put up Torii Hunter-esque numbers with consistent playing time.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 07:18 PM)

it's pretty surprising that he still calls for it.

then again, should they make it to the playoffs, being able to execute the small things can mean a lot.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 08:18 PM)
What time is it in Eastern Europe again?

What city are you in, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Orioles' announcers are absolutely astounded that there was a warning issued or that Rios actually had the temerity to think that Guthrie was throwing at him. :-)

4:23 AM Warsaw, Poland

Got a 3 hr nap in before game time and just happened to wake up at 2:05 AM just in time for the game :headbang

Edited by JohnCangelosi