Will this Video make me good at baseball?

DonkeyKongerko

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/caple/030709.html

There's this commercial I saw the other night. It has this up and coming star for the Padres named Fred McGruff or something. Supposedly it is an instructional video that gets results. Just the other day they were AAU champions and now they have won 3 in a row or something. I haven't heard of this Tom Emanski guy before, maybe the Sox could get him for the pennant push?

emanski_mcgriff.jpg

Lol...I still remember when that commercial came out umpteen years ago. I swear I was like 12 then, maybe younger. It will always go down as an all time classic.

Lol...I'd love to see him wear that cap just as a joke. That would be classic. I hope he's reading this and I hope he can play next season so he can reach the 500 homer plateau, although I think if he gets 500 he'll be the first 500 home run hitter left out of the hall.

It will either be Mcgriff or Palmerio (just my 2 cents).

Kind of like the Buns of Steel video I've been watching for 10 years. Hasn't done a thing. Maybe it would help if I got off the couch?

Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect permanent.

WHEN I played ball in early years I had those Videos and so did my friends and my bro's.......IT'LL help ya devolop skills and mental part of the guy but it wont give ya skiills

OVERALL, it will help though

BE GOOD

WHEN I played ball in early years I had those Videos and so did my friends and my bro's.......IT'LL help ya devolop skills and mental part of the guy but it wont give ya skiills

BE GOOD

Not tooo likely. :P

BE GOOD

Not tooo likely. :P

:cheers