Official 2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 08:46 PM)
Dakich your an idiot. Moore and JuJu were guys Wisconsin wanted bad. They were pretty damn good recruits if Bo Ryan wanted them.

Moore was a top 25 player in the greatest HS bball class of all time and Johnson was in the top 50. Those were big time players.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 07:46 PM)
Dakich your an idiot. Moore and JuJu were guys Wisconsin wanted bad. They were pretty damn good recruits if Bo Ryan wanted them.

Had to look it up. Moore (#35) & Johnson (#42) in the Rivals Top 150.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 08:44 PM)
If Illini barely touches a guy, foul. Purdue can hit a guy, no foul.

I really feel like Illinois has been the better team tonight. And what really drives me nuts is that if they had played with this type of focus (except for that one two minute stretch in the first half) all year they would be looking at a top 4 or 5 seed right now but their effort and focus has just been so spotty all year long. B

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 07:49 PM)
I really feel like Illinois has been the better team tonight. And what really drives me nuts is that if they had played with this type of focus (except for that one two minute stretch in the first half) all year they would be looking at a top 4 or 5 seed right now but their effort and focus has just been so spotty all year long. B

This is the story of Purdue at home all season. Its very hard to beat them there